Ami International Visa Consulting Office in Osaka                                  Visa Application and Legal Consulting Services
(a) Application for a Certificate of Eligibility
(b) Application for permission to engage in non-authorized activity
(c) Application for a permission to extend your period of stay
(d) Application for a permission to change your residence status
(e) Application for a permission to obtain a permanent residence
(f) Application for naturalization
(g) Certification of your passport
Born in Hokkaido in 1949

Graduated from TokyoUniversity
of Foreign Studies

Certified Administrative Procedures Legal Specialist
Registration No.1026.1073

For assistance in obtaining VISA please give us a call or send us an e-mail.

We provide all kinds of assistance you need.

First Consultation over phone or e-mail is free.

We are here to solve your problems.

English, Spanish and Italian spoken.